some key features of "CommView for WiFi":
· Scan the air for WiFi stations and access points.
· Capture 802.11a, 802.11b, and 802.11g WLAN traffic.
· Specify WEP or WPA keys to decrypt encrypted packets.
· View detailed per-node and per-channel statistics.
· View detailed IP connections statistics: IP addresses, ports, sessions, etc.
· Reconstruct TCP sessions.
· Configure alarms that can notify you about important events, such as suspicious packets, high bandwidth utilization, unknown addresses, rogue access points, etc.
· View protocol "pie" charts.
· Monitor bandwidth utilization.
· Browse captured and decoded packets in real time.
· Search for strings or hex data in captured packet contents.
· Log individual or all packets to files.
· Load and view capture files offline.
· Import and export packets in Sniffer, EtherPeek, AiroPeek, Observer, NetMon, Tcpdump, hex, and text formats.
· Export any IP address to SmartWhois for quick, easy lookup.
· A compatible wireless adapter
· Pentium 4 or higher.
· Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7 (both 32- and 64-bit versions).
· 10 MB of free disk space.